Monday, April 18, 2016

Lady Comics

If I'm honest for a minute, I had read a lot of these comic before and love them.   I'll fully admit I have a bias,  I spend a lot of time reading female centered stuff, it's usually just more my style and natural.

The One summer captures that bittersweet nosticlgic feelings. It's art style and storytelling has a ghostly feeling, sometimes dream like. But the plot and characters are all fully real, reminding me a lot of both people I knew or even myself at that age.

I love Fun Home. It's a well crafted story and even though the story can be strange to some, I think what it's saying is very relatable for our age group.


Lumberjanes is honestly one of my favorite comic.  I love the characters, the story and the art. It hits all the right notes.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment